A company’s band is often its most valuable asset yet many businesses fail to appropriately protect it. Robson & Robson LLC attorneys represent clients in a full range of trademark and servicemark issues from evaluation of potential marks to registration with the United State Patent and Trademark Office and licensing.
Our attorneys assist clients in obtaining copyright protection of computer software, artistic works, manuals, documentation and other forms of creative work. We draft copyright licenses and assignments and can prepare fair use and non-infringement opinion letters.
Unlike many other firms, Robson & Robson LLC offers flat-rate fees for nearly all trademark, servicemark and copyright services.
Our attorneys will:
· Evaluate potential trademarks and servicemarks prior to use
· Work with clients to develop the strongest mark possible
· Issue non-infringement and fair-use opinion letters
· Perform and analyze trademark searches
· Prepare and file trademark and servicemark applications with the United
States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”)
· Respond to office actions and represent clients before the USPTO
· Maintain trade and service marks
· Draft licensing, assignments and other agreements
· Register copyrighted work with the United States Copyright Office
Please contact us for a full description of our services.